Ensuring your morning is stress-free will provide you a much better wedding experience for you and everyone around! Here are my 8 tips for a stress-free wedding morning to help your morning go smooth and relaxed.
Wedding Morning Tips
Here we go!
- I encourage you to have at least some of their hair/make-up done as I arrive. I will take your photos once MUA finishes your glam look!
- It is important that the bride’s room is spacious and has lots of natural light. Don’t forget about the groom, who may be left with the tiny, dark room 😉 He is just as important!
- Keep bags, suitcases, etc., in a different room or the closet.
- Gather all your special details before the day starts so I can photograph them right away. SOMETHING BORROWED, SOMETHING BLUE. The dress. The rings. The invitations. The bouquet (have it delivered before the first look). These, and all the other visual details of your wedding, are small but oh-so-meaningful expressions of all that is unique about you. They are the fine points that distinguish you as a couple and form the visual texture of tender memories. I will document them with care. Some more details to prepare: jewelry, garter, handkerchief, and any unique items you treasure. For the groom – watch, perfume, cufflinks, any other items he loves
- If exchanging gifts with the groom, it is a great memory to be photographed, so wait for your photographer before opening it.
- Think about getting a wooden or satin hanger for your dress. They photograph well and are great keepsakes for years to come!
- I will help you with finding a good spot to get into your dress (preferably close to a window)
- ADD CUSHION TIME! It is the best advice I could give 🙂 You can get in the dress in 2 minutes, but if there is a simple button malfunction, it can take 20 minutes or more. It is crazy how fast time slips away the day of your wedding!